Brent Street Talent Agency
Brent Street Agency represents children and young adults from three years old in securing television commercials, films, series, voice overs, musical theatre and still photography. As a small, hands-on agency, its aim is to achieve castings for everyone represented. Well respected within the industry, its team provides personal and professional artistic representation and advice based on years of experience.
Entry into Brent Street Agency is by successful audition only. Group auditions are usually held twice each year and further information can be obtained by contacting the Agency.
This year, the fee for Brent Street Agency is $495, which covers a professional photo shoot, 12-month membership of the agency, and placement on a casting website.
For more information call 02 8323 6618 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flynn Henry (Young Performer and Agency member) featured on the new P&O Cruises commercial
- Zac Murray will be featured on the new Berri Commercial to be featured in October
- 20 of Brent Street's full time students and 9 agency and young performer members were selected for Big W's Fashion Parade at the Sydney Convention center darling harbor on the 16th August.
- Prudence Williams and Kate Beattie (Brent Street Academy) will both be featured on the new upcoming commercial for Blackmores.
- Ruby Burke is featured on the new Nescafe ‘Texts in the city’ commercial
- Jordan Fowler, Sophia Olivares, Tahlia Pulvirenti, Catia-Rose Romano and Amanda Foad (Head of Tap) will be featured in the new series ‘A Place To Call Home’ which will star Noni Hazlehurst. Tune into channel 7!
- Rachel White is featured in the new channel 10 series Puberty Blues which has aired.
- Adrian Guy also features in this new Milo commercial on TV!
- Other recent success include Isabel Kratz cast as an orphan in Annie, the Musical and Tyron Geany (pictured below) playing the role of Gustave in the Sydney season of Love Never Dies.
- Also cast in Love Never Dies are Tamara Geany and Jessie Pistilli.
- Flynn Henry has been cast as the 'hero' boy in a recent Woolworths commercial.
- There are also many Brent Street students appearing as extras and with minor roles in the movie The Great Gatsby.
See all our Brent Street Agency members here.